5:30 AM Thoughts

Author's note: This is really really unfurnished. Please read at your own risk :)

I underwent a wisdom teeth removal surgery, and I say teeth because I got two removed. But anyway, that is a story for another time. Now, when I went to sleep, I still couldn't feel anything because of the local anesthesia. For some reason, I didn't feel sleepy, and I thought it would come to bite me back (it did). I woke up at 5 in the morning with a lot of pain (I didn't say agonizing because I experienced agonizing pain yesterday :p)

I tried to sleep, but that didn't work out with my mind constantly attending to the pain. So, I decided to sit around for a while, texted a friend (and what a stroke of luck! She was awake), and laid back down. When that didn't work out, I woke my parents up, and asked for a medicine - we were also prepared with an injection since this was expected. Anyway, I took the pill, and now, all I had to do was wait for the medicine to take effect.

I got my earphones and stood around on the balcony for a while. Early mornings always fascinate me, and this one more so since it was raining! (probably due to the cyclone in southern India). It is just so awe-inspiring to see the entire world come to a stand-still. And slowly, every half hour or so, you'd watch a bulb light up somewhere in someone's flat - people were starting to wake up to do their chores. The same thing every day, yet the morning brings a different kind of energy. This morning had different energy: peaceful atmosphere, the fragrance of wet clay, and Mukeshji's music playing in my earphones - at a volume low enough for me to hear the raindrops falling. All I wanted was the time to freeze for me to record these moments - something which even the best camera is incapable of reproducing.

And this piece of text? Well, this is my futile attempt at recording the beauty I could never truly grasp and probably will never be able to. By the way, Good Morning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Fitness, To My Past Self

Linux Mint Setup Guide

Why I used WordPress to make my new website